Monday, November 28, 2011

Update...

I have not been updating this blog very much for one very specific reason. Simply put, I have not been doing much running. :(


I have not been doing much running for one very specific reason. Simply put, I am pregnant.



It is absolutely safe to continue running during pregnancy. Read this article if you don't believe me.



For me, the first trimester was a bit rough. Exhaustion, nausea, headaches, among other issues that I won't even go in to. I ran 2 miles at a time MAYBE about 10 times during the past few months. Talk about disappointing!!!! :(

I am feeling TONS better the past week or so and I am re-committing myself to my running / exercise program. I am trying not to beat myself up over this. I know I must listen to my body and never push myself to hard. I am fine with that. I am for now starting with the goal of running 2-3 miles 3 times a week at a very slowed down pace of course. A 12-13 minute per mile pace is fine by me. I guess you could call it shuffling or scooting instead of running, but at least I am getting out and moving.

Me posting my new goals on this blog will help me be more accountable, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment