Friday, October 19, 2012

Final training run

GARMIN stats:

Distance:4.00 mi

Time:50:12

Avg Pace:12:24 min/mi

Elevation Gain: 66 ft

Calories:558

Today was my final training run. 4 brutal miles. Brutal because I am in pain. Brutal because my whole body aches. Brutal because I was nauseated the entire time. Brutal because it was exhausting.

Mastitis+Running=BRUTAL

I have no idea how I am going to get through 13.1 miles on Sunday with my body feeling like this. I have been on antibiotics for 4 days now and I think the swelling and infection is going down but I feel like I have the most horrible flu ever! Not fun at all. What horrible timing for all of this, right?!?! I am going to do my best and really TRY to finish this race.

Plans for tomorrow include lots of hydration, as much rest as possible and then off to Hershey for packet pick up and the Kids Fun Run for little Miss Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment