Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 days

My first half marathon is in 4 short days

I will decide today if I will be running the race or pulling out of it. I am awaiting the call from the doctors office with the x-ray results. I am very optimistic because the last 48 hours of ice, rest, and of course the steroid shot have worked wonders. Honestly I am itching to go out and run right now. Instead I will sit her with more ice and more rest with cell phone in hand waiting for the call. I am thinking it is going to be a good outcome.

1 comment: